Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Stereophile March 2015, JA's farewell to ST and WP

It is a sad departure, but everyone gets to make choices that suits them for whatever reason. Whether it is missed deadlines or money matters little in the overall scheme of things.

As a Math teacher in a second career I can tell you that "late" does not work for me as deadlines are made clear in my classroom from the beginning and everyone has deadlines in getting articles together to get the Magazine to print. Business is business and good jobs are hard to come by these days and this magazine is a respite for many of us for the daily grind of our lives.

JA has always taken to much crap for what he has to do to put out the best audio magazine out there. One can never forget that the Boss gets to decide....period. It should not surprise anyone that he has bosses as well and a career in the middle of all of this.

I hope the dirty laundry can get lost as it is time to move on. Change is everywhere. Unfortunate for some, but the reality of it all. I respect ST and WP for all they contributed and they will be missed. It was not our choice for it to end.
Jim Tavegia

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Stereophile March 2015, JA's farewell to ST and WP - jamestavegia@gmail.com 02:08:30 02/17/15 (1)
    • Agree - TheBrewmaster 21:26:00 02/17/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.