Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Is your arm getting tired from patting yourself on the back?

Dunno how I mistakenly thought you'd deleted the link to your site, and I could no longer show something I referred to earlier. Perhaps it was due to this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/critics/messages/7/77372.html

I just checked and the link is still in your profile. Apparently I was wrong to assume you'd done what you said.

You may not have *sold or manufactured* anything in 4 years, but it seems you haven't stopped trying. I do admit I was careless in posting this statement of mine -- "But if there is no place to go for any kind of demo, you're no longer selling any of your discoveries/products, and offer no detailed instructions telling anybody how to replicate the pathway to the *hundreds* of improvements you discovered, what does it matter?" Apparently that was incorrect, and I *could* still buy your products. Why else would you have an order form on your site, including listing what cc cards you accept?

After this exchange, somehow I doubt I'll be sending an e-mail to you asking for a demo at your residence, and I don't happen to live near Hong Kong.

"Did you happen to check out the feedback on my website and also Audio Exotics of Hong Kong's website?"

The only "feedback" I read was from people who'd visited your listening room. I stated they had very positive things to say about your system, but I didn't see anything specific about your racks, diodes, nor ac conditioning/wiring. As I said earlier, your products and concepts may well be very good. I have no idea if your clamping concept is in fact a great idea, but judging from the pics of your racks they look well made and carefully thought out. Wonder how many of those who've visited your listening room were so impressed that they bought your products, adopted your ac/setup ideas and are now enjoying "hundreds of improvements" in their systems as a result.

Dunno if you stock whatever supplies you'd need to manufacture the items you're selling thru your site. But what you do seem to have a very large supply of is self aggrandizing statements. Fortunately I've never run across a hifi enthusiast in person who is as full of himself as you are.

Much as I'd like to spend another few hours discussing racks/diodes/ac and the "hundreds" of improvements you've wrought, I'll be saying bye-bye now. Believe it or not, I'd much rather listen to MUSIC than read all about your amazing audio related accomplishments - albeit via my lowly system that could sure use hundreds of improvements.

Edits: 01/10/15 01/10/15 01/10/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.