Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Somehow - I though the subject

I've long said that forums needed a sticky on this issue. A debate sticky. One side outlines a Masters thesis on why DBT in audio is critical heading off any and all counter arguments - the other side gets their essay. Each paper has a list of every reference, link to other articles, essays etc. Then at the top of every audio forum a title that says:

"Read this if you are planning to buy an audio system/component as you may or may not be getting royally screwed out of your hard earned money."

Then it's Caveat Emptor. In most forums it seems that 95% are the same people discussing various topics. Do you really think there is any point in discussing DBT with E-Stat or John Atkinson or Kal or most of the other people who have read all about audio DBTs over the last 10-20 years and for which it is the exact same argument over and over again?

Insanity "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.