Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Professionals in a given field may be more qualitied to teach that subject than a "professional teacher"

I have several friends who have taught and have been principal for 30+ years in the Canadian education system - so which FACT did I get wrong and I will run it by them.

For someone who is a so called teacher why don't you teach instead of slagging people constantly. Have an actual case. Tell me what I said that irritates you.

If you read the first paragraph I said "(and it may be a State to State issue than a U.S. issue I am not sure).

See if you were not a total moron you would have read that I clearly state that I do not know exactly how things are run in the U.S. I have met several teachers from the United States who have told me various things about hiring standards. So what the truth about those things are I do not know - AND I SAID THAT!

Now I could tell you all the things I've been told but it is beyond the scope of this thread.

The OP noted what he saw with the educational standard of a science teacher. Now it is not being arrogant to state the Science should not be taught by guys with 6 credits of science or a guy who believes in creationism - these people are stupid and it is not arrogant to call them stupid because stupid is stupid. Willful ignorance is stupid.

So I told the OP where I am coming from with my comments and how unlike it is from the science teacher he was talking about.

I am stunned that you seem to read these conversations and never ever see the big picture point. Instead you seem to deliberately look at minutiae. Same with the PTSD fellow who out of the whole post freaks out because I got the rank wrong. I mean you have to be deliberately stupid - I am looking for the haha camera where I am being pranked.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.