Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: "Your question...is correctly answered NOT by your answer."

And, yes, I'm particularly sensitive about matters of "faith". For one reason, here in the US, often matters of "faith" are held to be above question. Consider much of the recent criticism of the "Affordable Care Act". The leaders of the Catholic Church (IMO, just another cult, a very big cult) hold that their objection to birth control is a matter of "faith", and, we all know in matters like this, "faith" is sacred. The Catholic leaders claim, like seemingly all of the Republican party, that the government cannot force the church to pay taxes that support a system of health care that includes birth control. In fact, the Republican nuts in the House passed a bill that exempts any employer who objects, based on ANY belief of their personal faith, to ANY part of the health care bill!!! BTW, over 90% of Catholics use birth control!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "Your question...is correctly answered NOT by your answer." - the old school 07:21:54 07/11/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.