Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Posts of yours elsewhere on Audioasylum.co belie this.

Now I hope you are not denying what you got called out on. I am still in contact with the guy you sold that kit-built M-60 to.

I am also in contact with the owner of the said MP-3. When he got if from you, the phono section was so quiet that even on horns, he could not hear the noise floor from the AUX. As you recall this preamp was equipped with SUTs. That guy lives here in Minnesota. So he brought the preamp to our place- IOW this is not hearsay.

In plain and simple language you are lying, and you are a liar. Below is a link that you posted. This link suggests you liked the preamp at the time. If one simply does a search on this website looking for your posts from 2000-01-01 and on, one finds a wealth of information that shows that at one time your opinions were quite different from what you express on your website, and why.

Jerry, your credibility would soar if you simply admitted to making a huge journalistic error here.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.