Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Humbled yourself?

You humbled yourself? How about just saying, "Sorry, E-man. Gee I really was mistaken about what you said about your speakers. Why I keep claiming you said flat to 20 hz on several occasions is beyond me. Also, I guess I should have asked you if you used any room treatments rather than just assuming that you didn't. Or checked your system description where I would have found the answer"

Since you proabably live in a blue state...

Arkansas is a red state. Perhaps you are unaware of something about the posters here. Click the "A" beside my moniker. Only takes two seconds. There you would find the answer to this question. Click my systems and you would have found the answer to your erroneous assumption about a lack of room treatments.

Do tell me why you did not jump on any of them?

To the best of my knowledge, only YOU made completely unsupported insinuations directed towards an individual reviewer. I will readily acknowledge the contrary if you provide proof. For some reason, only YOU continue to rant (incorrectly) about what I've said about my system. FOUR TIMES !

Take care and do enjoy that fine system.

Thank you. I'd offer you a beer and a listen if that were possible. Then we could measure the U-1s together. :)

rw

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Humbled yourself? - E-Stat 08:03:01 03/23/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.