Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Whatever

Dude, do two things. Lighten up and get over yourself. I've gotten on you a few times because you can come across as a bit of a prick at times to people. In my last post, I humbled myself to you and you choose to kick me in the teeth once more. That is either a sign of someone who is not a gentleman or someone who lives on one of the coasts. As far as me insinuating anything, if that is how you want to take it, please feel free to do so. I can assure you that was not my intent.

Since you proabably live in a blue state, I have to ask you something. If you can grasp what the difference between is is, why can't you seem to grasp the meaning of if? Things were written back and forth by many here without directly naming names or the magazine. Do tell me why you did not jump on any of them? Because your buddy's name was not mentioned? I met the guy once. He was cordial, but dare I say a tad different. Not someone who I'd probably hang with. Regardless, audiophiles come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Take care and do enjoy that fine system.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Whatever - Ozzie 07:44:36 03/23/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.