Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Kudos HAH HAH HAH!!!

While I confess have not managed to spend my usual under 8 minutes at the newstand with the latest issue of TAS yet, one can say in the meantime...

WOW - no mention of Valin's sleazy behaviour eh? Imagine that - now we're getting somewhere. Brush it under the table, pretend it didn't happen, cover up for Valin.

Far far more likely the issue of TAS in question was put to bed long before this thread ever got started - which makes the original post here a complete waste.

Perhaps in the next issue of TAS then - brush it under the table, pretend it didn't happen, cover up for the now fully discredited Valin. We'll wait for the post here that provides more kudos to TAS then as well.

WOW - Sue Kraft did a review. No, two reviews did you say? Must have been very well-informed reviews. Probably heavy with insights on the technology Ayre has been working on. No, more likely it probably requests you vist the Ayre site for technical details. But I'm sure she conveyed a good sense of what she heard. Probably compared it to stuff from Edge would be my guess. Can't imagine Ayre will care either way.

Oh wait - one could say TAS provided sweet reviews as a sop to Ayre. Now we're talking! Payola through good reviews - meaning those reviews just cannot be trusted. That's what happens when a publication loses in its entirety what was already a low level of integrity.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Kudos HAH HAH HAH!!! - fastjazz 18:13:38 03/18/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.