Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Why?

The actions all at the WalMart and the magazines know it. AFAIK the shit iPod and some PC cards ar on everyones recommended components list already. I saw a review of some old reciever in one of the zines recently - and then got a chuckle out of the follow-up posts here on AA about how the thing was gods gift to humanity. Pioneer SuperTuner IV - come on guys who's gonna review this - or how about resurrecting Hitachi's ambisonic recievers that looked so cool on the shelves of fedmart. What about under $30 clock radios - come on people just think of all the potential advertising dollars.

Jim Austin and Stereophile have convinced me high end audio is more hypocritical and more of a fantasy than a GSIC chip. I'm not reviewing my Stereophile subscribtion when it runs out and am going to rely exclusively on a couple of internet audio/tweekers and audio dealer websites to get my fix.

The damn stinking Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds catalogs are lot's better than any magazine (including that UK sleeze HiFi+) and they come for freeking free.
Give me rhythm or give me death!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.