Coconut-Audio

Going on welfare and shutting down Coconut-Audio?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  Email  Next ] [ Coconut-Audio ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

If you have no job, and no company, Sweden gives you money for rent and food. This way I would get more money than what I make from Coconut-Audio!
So if I shut the business down, I will be getting the money from the state instead of the customers.
And I will still build tweaks to customers, BUT the customers don't need to pay anything because I send them FOR FREE! Once per week I send a free gift to someone. Sounds good? But I won't be able to build cables anymore because the Furutech plugs are very expensive. I can only build some entry level tweaks. I can make a waiting list where customers can sign up, and I send for free. But skeptics and scammers aren't allowed, they are banned from the waiting list. I can also make a lottery when I choose someone randomly once per week.

If I shut the business down, the Customer Of The Decade ranking list will stop, and the prizes to Top 5 will be sent out early! GREAT NEWS, but only if you are in the top 5! So it's wise to buy as much as possible while you still can! Especially the cables! Get the Masterpiece power cables, those give you 20 points in the ranking list!

Follow Ups: