Home Bottlehead Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

Meeting this Sunday at the Chateau

Just a reminder that we will have a get together here at Chateau Bottlehead this Sunday from noon to about 4.

The primary focus of the get together is to demo several of our new Tape Project Series Two titles, including albums by the Staple Singers, T. Monk, Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane, Jimmy Smith, Little Hatch, The Band and Linda Ronstadt.

I am thinking about setting up a second system in the lab composed of a tape machine, a Seduction tape head preamp, and the new Quickie modified into a headphone amp. By the way I have several tape machines available, both Technics and Otari. I will be happy to demo any of them on this setup, and I am ready to deal as the lab is filling up with projects again!

I also have a developmental prototype of our high res capable DAC running, and if we find time amongst all of the great albums on tape we may give it a demo - and we might also give some new prototype moving coil step up transformers a listen on the vinyl rig.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Topic - Meeting this Sunday at the Chateau - Doc B. 13:28:40 09/24/09 (3)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.