In Reply to: RE: SEXy substitute driver posted by Paul Joppa on September 20, 2009 at 18:31:57:
Even though the FF165K has the same basket frame as FE166E and FE167E, as Paul noted it is not exactly a drop in replacement for either of them. Terry chose it for the near-field option for the Abbey for good reasons.
There are several ways to deal with the whizzer issue, including those listed below.
It took Bob a while to try these out, and I think it's fair to say they (phase plugs and the polka-dots) have generally not been considered hurtful by a wide number of folks that have "blind tested" them.
Disclosure - I am associated with a licensed distributor of the "EnABL" driver modification process.
Edits: 09/21/09This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - SEXy substitute driver - johnvb 16:24:51 09/20/09 (7)
- RE: SEXy substitute driver - Paul Joppa 18:31:57 09/20/09 (6)
- RE: dealing with the whizzer issue - chrisby 14:44:14 09/21/09 (3)
- RE: dealing with the whizzer issue - johnvb 18:01:19 09/21/09 (2)
- RE: SEXy substitute driver - johnvb 18:59:24 09/20/09 (1)
- RE: PE curved boxes - chrisby 11:50:45 09/22/09 (0)