Home Bastanis DIY Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

RE: Manny's rig (update)

Hi Jogi,

there are many satisfied customers using Prometheus MKI with the Beyma- tweeter. I expect the message of the original post is that probably every other tweeter "mismatches" in comparison to the Gemini- tweeter... You also write about "boxy" sound from the woofers - i wonder because you are a German customer and i can`t remember that i have been in contact with you before. Please note that all Bastanis- customers get full support from my side, even on used speakers. There was never a big number of used Prometheus available on the market, some very few exemplars only - but there were a couple of "Prometheus lookalike" fake- speakers offered on German Ebay some time ago using Beyma tweeters, Thommessen plate- amps and 12"- drivers from EM standard- catalogue for the baffles and the woofers.
In case that you have bought a used original Bastanis Prometheus you are welcome and get full support, then please mail me the dimensions of the room, placement of the baffles and the woofers, also please forward me full informations about your electronics and cables, with this informations i can imagine what`s wrong.

Regards
Robert Bastani

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.