Home ANK AudioKits Forum

ANK AudioKits support forum

AN I/V TRANS-497 wiring in DAC 2,1Level C Signature

Please,can somebody help me with the following:

In March I've bought from Hificollective a pair of I/V transformers Audio Note TRANS-497 for my Audionotekits DAC 2.1 Level C Signature (I think current DAC 3.1).

I'm not sure how to connect TRANS-497 in my DAC,becuse the kit I/V transformers haven't the same colored wires and they have one more green wire compared TRANS-497.

The Audionotekits I/V transformers (labelled "Amorit Ref. 8029) have the following wires:
-red
-green (2 pcs)
-black
-yellow
-blue

The Audio Note TRANS-497 has the following wires:
-red
-green (1 pc)
-purple
-yellow
-blue
So,the Audio Note TRANS-497 has one purple wire instead of one black on ANkits I/V transformer and has only one green wire compared to two green wires on ANkits I/V transformer.

I have the Audionotekits DAC wiring manuals for their I/V transformers,but now I'm not sure how to wire TRANS-497 .
They are expensive as the Audio Note AN-Perma 50% Nickel 0,08mm output transformers I've already installed inside,so I don't want to make a mistake to burn something.

I have schematic for the TRANS-496 wiring,but it has also the one black wire instead of the purple as on my TRANS-497 and only one green wire too.

I'll aprecciate very much if someone can provide me a correct way to connect it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hr

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - AN I/V TRANS-497 wiring in DAC 2,1Level C Signature - potpec 02:39:03 09/15/11 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.