Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Henry Jean Louis...the crook behind pureaudiomasters.com and ebay accuphase fraud

Hi guys,

I was drawn to this forum in my quest to find the man who swindled me out of $1700.

Back in july i won an Accuphase A20 amp off ebay. The seller had 14 feedback so i kinda trusted him...

Also the payment was through paypal to info@pureaudiomasters.com

I knew of www.pureaudiomasters.com and their Accuphase equipment so i thought it should be fine. What did cause initial doubt was the flat $200 shipping fee to the uk.

Anyway a month passed and still no email or contact or amplifier. I set in motion (just in time) ebay's 'item not received' programme and paypal's own refund programme.

Paypal granted the refund. I paid for the amp 1/2 by credit card and 1/2 by echeque. Buyer beware...you are only covered for refund via your credit card company..not for echeques. I got the familiar email from Paypal stating that they had tried to recover the money from the account but (surprise surprise) it was not there!

So i was now baying for blood...Paypal would not release his details to me but told me to contact my police. So i did...they could do nothing as the crime was committed outside the UK.

Apparently this weasel sells on yahoo auctions. So i tracked him down and set up a new account as another user....and purposefully bid on one of his items.

Surprise surprise if it wasnt old Henry jean Louis...I typed his name into google and came through to an fmtuners site and vintage sansui site..where other members have been defrauded by him.

So now i have his name, address and bank details..here they are:

HENRY JEAN-LOUIS
83 BANK STREET
VALLEY STREAM NY 11580
BANK:
NORTH FORK BANK
CENTRAL AVENUE
VALLEY STREAM NY 11580
ROUTING#021407912
ACCOUNT#5121088347

So...for anyone who has been ripped off by him...heres your chance to get back...at the expense of my digging on the old hinternet.

Here are his auctions on yahoo auctions..they're all fake...photos ripped off from other accuphase auctions around the world...go on...give him a mail!

http://auctions.yahoo.com/search?p=accuphase&cat=0&numresults0=15

He's also back on ebay trading under yahoo_accuphase_auctions

Send him a hello why don't you...its christmas after all!

Thanks and regards

RH...private investigator of internet auction scum.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Henry Jean Louis...the crook behind pureaudiomasters.com and ebay accuphase fraud - Richard 'Funk' Huxley 09:16:26 11/09/05 (20)

You can not post to an archived thread.