Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Quite diffferent. Bench them, look closely, and listen. Here are the facts...and new products

We use the chassis from the TA-30. That same chassis is being used for a whole line or products because we like it. I have here a new dual-mono preamp with in-house phono stage and tube rectification just sent to me from proto-typing in Holland, designed by Marcel Croese. Pictured above. All ours. New poweramps too. Uses the same chassis. So here is a pre-amp that looks similar. Do we say it's the same? Of course not.

I think there are a few people that may get a little upset and defensive at what we are doing and the great reviews the PrimaLuna has won. The Prologue Two just yesterday won "Product of the Year" in the U.K. and has ruffled a few feathers.

The manufacturers of Cayin are wonderful and have a great factory. I hae been there and my good friend Herman is there so much now he is buying a home so we can have tight control of every aspect of manufacturing. We could have just take distribution of that name...but why? If quality is not what we want we move to another factory.

We want it to be our product. To our standards. For this market. It is different. The Prologue One will be way superior to the TA-30 as good as it is. The designs incorporated reduces distortion by 40-50%. We will oversee every aspect of manufacturing to make it truly "Western".

You guys know we do more tube gear than most anybody in the country. Some products I have sold from China I have hated, and I have told you the truth when it happens. I was not going to get into this project if it would not be the best and be 100% from a dependability, build, and sound, and ownership. Like the Njoe Tjoeb, resale will be the highest in the industry. Because people get something worth owning and real support.

Phew! To many words! Sorry for that!

I am not at liberty to cover this in detail yet, but there will be an article in a magazine that covers some technical aspects of our designs and how it makes it sound so much better in a comparison with and without.

I appreciate everyone having an opinion, but please speak with authority if you know the facts, and a couple of these fellas don't have them right.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.