Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: First impressions of the $30 SI-5 Portable Class-T Digital Audio Amp posted by mrgil on June 7, 2004 at 20:28:25:
...in the speakers if I turn the volume up to about 12. I have a wall wart measuring 12.56VDC on my VOM.
I know it's only 15 watts but wonder what I'm doing wrong. Gonna leave it playing on low volume over the weekend and check it next week.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - First impressions of the $30 SI-5 Portable Class-T Digital Audio Amp - mrgil 20:28:25 06/07/04 (9)
- Battery Power - firstname.lastname@example.org 15:50:59 06/09/04 (1)
- Re: Battery Power - mrgil 20:32:39 06/09/04 (0)
- I'm getting splatter... - Hepcat 15:05:20 06/09/04 (2)
- Re: I'm getting splatter... Amp clipping - Bill Galbraith 17:49:43 06/09/04 (1)
- That's some nasty digital clipping, all right - mrgil 20:40:34 06/09/04 (0)
- Leave it On Full Time for Two Months on 12V Adaptor Before.... - DrD 21:06:12 06/08/04 (1)
- Re: Leave it On Full Time for Two Months on 12V Adaptor Before.... - mrgil 20:59:27 06/09/04 (0)
- Re:Agree on First impressions of the $30 SI-5 Portable Class-T Digital Audio Amp - Bill Galbraith 20:20:21 06/08/04 (0)
- What amp did it replace...Krell Master Reference? Joule Rite of Passage? let us know. NT - Biencfg 18:36:53 06/08/04 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.