Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Unico Primo vs Simply Italy vs Cayin A-50T

hey guys, it's my first time posting here so hello to all :D
I'm in the market for a new amplifier, it will be paired with Triangle titus-ez basically I'm deciding between these 3.

1. Union Research unico primo, excellent amp paired with the titus, price is a bit high, I'd like to know how others amp compared to this one.

2. Cayin a-50t, I've auditioned with other speakers and it seems very capable, I'm worried about too much bass response though (I don't like too much bass), the roksan bookshelf speaker that its paired with produces copious amount of bass. ?? reliability since cayin is china manufacturer, but the price is right.

3. Unison research simply italy, I've never heard this one but can get one online, review seems very good, but I've never compared this amp to the unico. Price is high but I'm willing to pay a little bit more for a full tube amp.

if anyone has heard/compared these amps before, i'd appreciate your input. Thanks!! :D

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Unico Primo vs Simply Italy vs Cayin A-50T - reine77 20:40:59 09/09/16 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.