Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: More Whiner's Woad fodder.

"I just hate everything so now I'll inflict myself on everybody else".

Not really hate. Disdain might be a better word, extreme dislike. Hate implies emotion and I don't have it. It is more like "Look at this shit".

And BTW, nobody is forcing anyone to read this thread. I ranted, and then I had to again because someone said I made a statement based solely on the fact that we can't trust the ratings. I did not.

Another thing is they keep on discontinuing everything I like. My Mother used to get these stuffed chicken breasts from an outfit call Market Day which was run my where her boss's kid went to school. She gave me a couple of them and they were fantastic. Stuffed with broccoli and cheese. Nice thick cheese, big chunks of broccoli. I used to reimburse her for a couple of boxes when she went. They were over a buck apiece too and you could not just nuke them. you want the good you need a toaster oven at least.

Well one day I look at the box and it says "new and improved". Damn. The cheese sauce did not have the same flavor at all, it almost didn't taste like cheese. And the broccoli was those little eentsy pieces like the dried things you get in a package of macaroni and cheese, or one of those rice side dishes.

So many things, "we don't have that anymore". And don't even get me started on software. Seems like every damn "upgrade" they make takes away, or hides some features or controls/settings I used to like.

So y'all, instead of bitching about my bitching, why don't you join in ? There has to be something you don't like about this brave new world now that the REAL 1984 has happened.

Maybe some of you should be forced to go to Bestbuy. Test drive a new Chevy economy car. Or best yet, let someone else have the remote and be forced to watch some new TV shows or movies.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.