Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: "A Brown Trout"?

Indeed.

It seems unreasonable to not give even a big company a second chance considering the myriad of things that can go wrong, including, but not limited to, the repair tech having a bad day.

Just send it back a second time and call them to find out what caused it. I am sure if they are a reputable company and further, a SMALL reputable company, they are going to be very interested in finding out what caused one of their own products to burst into flames in apparently a spontaneous manner. I don't have to tell anyone what the possible ramifications of a stereo component inside a rack in a living room bursting into flames with no one around are.

That you stubbornly refuse to send it back after unanimous (unless I missed a differing opinion?) agreement from both owners of Rouge...I mean Rogue, and just regular people who have things that break that you should just smacks of some kind of chicanery going on. Wow...run on sentence much?

Here's another vote for sending it back and then reporting the result.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "A Brown Trout"? - MannyE 08:15:08 05/03/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.