Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Rega EOS Settings

Dear PAR.
Thanks for your kind comment on my pictures ;-)
I came to the conclusion, that there`s in fact nothing wrong here, and it was just the first couple of days, that i was confused and at the same time astonished by this totally new sound, when you keep in mind what i just came from (Rega Exact MM).
The "break in" time, is the issue to focus on, and in the meanwhile; play a hell off a lot of records :-)
About the "feet" the RP8`s own feet are resting in, are Black Diamond Racing MAX Pits, which i have in spare, from a previous Velodyne DD12 Sub. When i first posted this thread, i used my RP8 with the frame on. I have been changing back and forth a couple of time, and must say it performs best without the frame and with the BDR Pits. And then it looks cool, i think ;-)
A new Phono Stage is the next step, but not for now or a near future. I know i will come in terms with this, and since i wrote the first word in this thread, a couple of days ago, i`m already hearing "things" happen, and it`s not bad.......it`s not bad, at ALL..!!
Best
Thomas

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Rega EOS Settings - fjoggedelic@yahoo.dk 09:16:43 04/09/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.