Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Rega EOS Settings

Hi Par.
I i think i must accept the limited of choices with my EOS and be patience, until the cartridge has been "break in".
I can`t see any wrong cable set-up in my system, and is also normally very careful about setting my system up.
My rack i will post a picture later on, but can say it is a build up, with pavement stones for skelet, and aluminium shelf in-between. But all my gear is carefully put on plywood shelves, i have made myself. My Pre-Amp combo-Lavardin C62/MAP, love plywood :-) My floor is a wood floor, and my speakers stands a bit close to the system. Right speaker is about 50-70 cm from my RP8, so there could maybe be a problem..??
I wish for a Rega shelf later, but for a long time, is have not been a problem with my previous P3-24/Exact combo.
I guess the issue here could be the lack of settings on my EOS with this cartridge. Remember the EOS is almost 15 years from birth, and the REga MC was not even thought of, i guess..??
I will know play some records and it is not like this combo is not good in my system. I just think i need to get use to this very new sound, and this is also my very first MC cartridge.
Thx again for guiding and help.
Best,
Thomas

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.