Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Rega EOS Settings

Dear Bill
Thank you for your respons. This settings i have been used for a week or so now. It seems i experience a lack of bass in the deeper end..?? Maybe it have something to do with the break in time? My Apheta is the nr. 1 model, but a least the second version, as you can see by the blurred plastic cap, instead of the transparent on, as also Apheta 2 use. I don't know, if the "missing" settings, has something to do with the feeling of lack of bass..?? The EOS can`t give the cartridge the 5uV (500müV) you talking about, and the nearest is the 385, as i mention in my first post/thread. But once again, thanks for your time and help. It has not been easy to find anything about my Riaa..?? The only place i manage to find something useful, was in here :-)
Someone said to me, i need to spend some money on the Rega Aria Phono Pre-Amp (mm/mc), but i already spend enough on gear this last year or so ;-) I much live with what i got, and that is not all that bad my friends.....i promise you :-)
Best,
Thomas

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.