Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Inte amp and CD player for Dynaudio 110

I would recommend trying your Audiolab equipment with the Focus 110 speakers before buying new components. Your room is rather small and your Audiolab equipment might work just fine.

Is there something wrong with your Audiolab CD player? Even if you decide you need a more powerful integrated amplifier, you can still keep your Audiolab CD player unless something is wrong with it.

If you decide you have to buy a new integrated amplifier, I would recommend the new Parasound Halo Integrated Amplifier. It has 160-wpc into 8-ohms and it also contains a phono stage and DAC. Price is $2500 new. You can keep your Audiolab CD player, but you can also begin ripping your CDs to your computer hard drive for streaming to the Parasound's built-in DAC. The Parasound also has a subwoofer output in addition to tone controls. In other words, the Parasound provides everything you could possibly need in an integrated amplifier. Check it out.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.