Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: I took a 2 year sabbatical from this forum...

That - arguments - typically happens when somebody (person 'A') writes something which another person (person 'B') finds absurd or "without merit" and says so. Then, person 'A' feels the need to bark back and defend theirself. Then, person 'B' also doubles down, and the whole thing spirals out of control. "You're a moron." "No, YOU'RE a moron." Next thing ya know, somebody calls somebody else "Francis", and all hell breaks loose. It can be both entertaining and irritating, but not at the same time. LOL I "try" to avoid such arguments, since they serve no useful purpose, and since I'm not knowledgeable enough to participate - well, unless a person starts saying stupid stuff about recording techniques, room acoustics, loudspeaker directivity, microphones, amp/speaker synergy, or any of the other areas in which I am an expert or which is a touchy subject for me (not touchy/feelly, just touchy).

Ok, gotta get my tongue out of my cheek - it's cramping up.

:)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I took a 2 year sabbatical from this forum... - Inmate51 07:25:25 09/24/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.