Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Thanks for proving my point...Since you want to quote, here are a few more relevent sections...

"To get the ideal balance, I'd rather start with an astonishingly neutral component like the Soulution and fiddle with the lumpier transducer."

Like I said, I too prefer my amp to be as free from distortion as possible and add any special sauce in a controlled manner.

"depending on the rest of your system and your tastes in sound, you'll either find the Soulution 710's presentation of harmonics just right and in keeping with the rest of the amp's magnificent performance, or, as one friend put it after a listen, you'll hear less meat on the bones than you might like."

Another professional reviewer who recognizes the fact that tastes differ and that an amp is part of a system and thus the overall performance in dependent on its interaction with that system.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thanks for proving my point...Since you want to quote, here are a few more relevent sections... - kuribo 18:22:15 09/18/15 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.