Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: By George, I Think I've Got It!

Okay Abe, no offence intended but I think if I try to understand any more than what I think I have from the other posts - my brain will shut down (anymore, it's just running on back-up power). My amp only has the gain buttons on the remote, and what do you think about this: there are tone controls on the rear of the amp, as well as a defeat switch for them. It was the gain thing I wasn't sure how to integrate (if that's the right word) with everything else. Never had an amp with one so I wasn't sure what to do with it, or even what it was for. Thanks so much to you guys for your help. I read all the comments from yall (I am from the South - but I do not have a Confederate flag! but I digress) anyway... and I'm blown away by the knowledge & experience there is here. Wrappin' this up now, take care Abe- and the rest of yall!
Everyone thinks I'm strange except my friends deep inside the earth

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: By George, I Think I've Got It! - davidandcandy@gmail.com 11:30:36 08/12/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.