Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Not surprisingly, the one who fits the description to a tee,....

... - under "+/-1" - agrees with you below. Well, that one deserves what he gets, and much more - only restricted by the rules of the forum. I guess schmo'llins forgot to tell you how many times he was kicked out (unfortunately, only temporarily) from Digital forums, for posting offensive garbage, despite being explicitly told by moderator not to. Oh well...

As for the rest. This is NOT a popularity contest - however, looks like I'm doing pretty good in this particular case. I'm entitled to my opinion about people, just like you are entitled to yours about tubes, someone's behavior etc. I will continue to express my opinion as I see fit, and don't really give a damn whether someone is happy about it,

"Tubes suck" - again, if you're not going to qualify that with "my tube amps sucked", "they weren't a match with my speakers", or "my ability to put a system together sucks" - see my previous post for the reasons why.

Edits: 07/20/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Not surprisingly, the one who fits the description to a tee,.... - carcass93 06:12:23 07/20/15 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.