Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Blue Circle

I'm hesitant to jump into somebody else's fray, but I think the other poster objected to what he saw as a frivolous attack on Gilbert Yeung's integrity and competence, neither of which need to be called into question. To say you don't like the aesthetics of his circuits is one thing, but to accuse him of "shoddy" build quality is another. That's closer to slander than to expressing an opinion about your preferred gear. Now, if the build quality actually was shoddy, you'd have a point, but it's not. The "snot" is there for a reason, as are all the other parts. If you can find a bad solder joint or misaligned wire in those photos, please point it out.

It may be that your comments were meant to be fun in spirit, but that don't quite come across that way, for some reason.

As for the car analogy, you've lost me. I can't find a single substantial similarity between the two examples other than that preferences are involved.

Edits: 06/25/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.