Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Question about build quality - pics

Failures? How many of these POS units have been built? Rarely does the audio press give us follow-ups on failure rates, etc., so who cares what they have to say on the subject? And has been demonstrated by the review many audio reviewers don't have a clue when it comes to build quality.

You can wax on all you want about how good it sounds, give me any number of glowing reviews, say it is just my opinion, etc. It does not change the fact that the unit is horribly built.

If you like it great! Your money, your happiness. I would not touch the thing it is a failure waiting to happen. And like most Chinese made garbage when that day comes one will most likely have a boat anchor. No parts, no schematics, no factory support, etc.

As I have said now three times only audiophiles would make excuses for such garbage. You just cannot accept the fact that the thing is junk and continue to make excuses. Might sound great but it is built like crap. If that is your idea of quality fantastic. We have a different idea of what the word means. No need to argue the point.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.