Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Xindak's listed US dealer sells it as the Audeal PA-20, for $400 more.

Lindell claimed to me that the amp was made to their specs and with their specified parts, which I think is entirely possible. You just program the board-stuffing machines differently, or just load different reels in.

I recommended the Lindell because it was the less expensive choice and the major e-tailers who sell it are large companies that can afford to stand by their products and policies, such as, no arguments about MBG requests that fit the previously stated requirements in every respect.

Sad to say, too many brick and mortar stereo stores are "between the knife and the wall," and they can't afford to grin and bear a product return for cash. Which of course diverts more trade to e-tailers like BH Photo.

The definition of a vicious cycle.

I have a friend who has Einstein tubes and the last amp he heard here that he really liked was the Lindell Class A, so: Go figure.

If anyone has any reason to contest that this appears to be an appropriate candidate for the OP and a risk-free transaction, I am all ears.

jm

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Xindak's listed US dealer sells it as the Audeal PA-20, for $400 more. - John Marks 08:48:30 05/12/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.