Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Bricasti M28 mono's

I own a pair of the first production run of M28's to come off of the line (Serial 10&11 if I'm not mistaken). As the first two responses to this post suggest, these amps are many levels beyond phenomenal. They have transcended every genre of music I throw at them with a musicality & ease that is unsurpassed in my listening experience. The dynamic range is incredible. I've had great exploration listening to a friends collection of electronica in DSD and other high res formats that he somehow collects from the underbelly of the internet which has some really intense subharmonic stuff going on with all sorts of voicings across the entire audible frequency grate just to throw everything in the kitchen sink at these amps mainly for sport as it's not my flavor otherwise. However, my most articulate recording of Saint Saens 3rd Organ Symphony is almost as goose bump inducing as hearing that piece live with Cameron Carpenter and the LA Phil at the Disney Hall earlier this year. The spacial elements of feeling like you are sitting in the middle of the tracking room when Harry Connick Jr. recorded a 'A nightingale sang in berkley square' is consistently my experience. These amps are exceptional top to bottom and I am very pleased with my purchase.

I am running the M28's with the M1 and latest generation of passive ATC100 towers with Kimber select copper/silver hybrid.

Edits: 04/28/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.