Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: As a dealer you should know that...

Neither did the OP say it was an A, AL, B etc. So we still really don't know what he has. Maybe an early 10. This is why your "correction" and "should" were called into question.

I saw many people refer to their preamp simply as a PV10 when it was an A or B or AL both in person as a dealer and here on the net.

When I get attacked I answer back. Let me know when I have to be perfect on a regular basis if you like. Why you decided to attempt to denigrate and attack me I have no idea. Feel free to do so in the future.

Keeping niggling with more comments like "lowly Internet user"..... oh and Internet is to be capitalized by the way. Now perhaps you see what it is like to get a taste of your own medicine and what a waste of time it is.

A correction to say an early 10 and a 10A also had phono stages would have been good too by the way. Let me know which of my posts you are going to read and I'll go over them and make sure they are perfect for you next time. Sorry I was human.

E
T

ET

"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do suck seed" - Curly Howard 1936

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: As a dealer you should know that... - Awe-d-o-file 10:27:22 02/14/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.