Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: "Needle in Haystack" =

Actually, Doug, your comments were raising red flags left and right starting with the title of your first post.

Your comments such as "knocked me to the floor", "sea change", "lightninng speed", and perhaps others do little to exhibit credibility. Not to mention some of your other worldly comments.

But more importantly, if you're unable or unwilling to take advantage of the fabulous benefits of proper line conditioning, not only are you potentially significantly compromising your product reviews, but also your own personal listening enjoyment and growth.

I'd recommend the fabulous Foundation Research line conditioners I've been using for years but that company went defunct several years ago. As I recall, over the past 15 years years, every reviewer who reviewed the Foundation Research line conditioners purchased the review samples. But there's still a few excellent line conditioners out there. For example, I recently auditioned several Jena Labs line conditioners and they seem to be every bit as good as the ones I use, if not a tad better.

You say this Liquid preamp floored you. Well, imagine experiencing similar performance gains to every one of your components simultaneously via superior line conditioning. I'd almost be afraid to read your superlatives.

But at least we and you would know that you're performing due diligence as a reviewer to maximize your system's level of musicality which can only add credibility to your comments and reviews and even the mazazine you represent. Not to mention the enhanced pleasure you'll get every time you sit down between your speakers.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "Needle in Haystack" = - stehno 10:40:55 01/19/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.