Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

I wish CJ made 3 channel versions of their SS amps

That amp looks great, and I assume is a more modern iteration of the MF2250, just like the new MF2550 is a newer version of the MF2500. I'd love to audition one, but I already have an MF2250 that I love. Thing is, it's in a 5 channel system and I'm using an old Rotel for the center and rears.

I'd love to see this amp in a five channel version and, especially, in a three channel version. CJ has made 5 channel amps before, such as the MF5200 and the MET150, but never a 3 channel amp to my knowledge, which is a shame.

To state the obvious, a 3 channel will let someone who already has a 2 channel CJ amp move the existing amp to the rear speakers if the 3 channel amp is better, or use the 3 channel amp for the center and rears if the 2 channel amp is better.

For those of us using one of the older MF2500 or MF2250, or the new MF2550, in a multichannel system, a 3 channel version of this amp and of the MF2550 would be phenomenal!

Hey CJ - Krell does this, how about you? :-)
___
"If you are the owner of a new stereophonic system, this record will play with even more brilliant true-to-life fidelity. In short, you can purchase this record with no fear of its becoming obsolete in the future."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I wish CJ made 3 channel versions of their SS amps - JoshT 21:11:25 08/17/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.