Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: The only thing I can figure...

Mr. Hertz, all I can say to that is, yes I did. I have been playing this game for a long time and I don't have the engineering degrees or expertise in how to wire up a house but I do have excellent hearing still at 68 years of age. I didn't say that the Emotiva gear that I have in my home is the best stuff out there, but what I did say it was a very welcome suprise to hear the music as it should sound and present a musical image of a very good sound stage with accurate tone with depth and the placement of musicians with no glare at all. I have spent big dollars in the past and to this day still have my investment with me and performing as it always had. When I buy something it is not for the short gain and then get rid of it for something new. If it makes me happy at first there is a good chance it will be with me for a very long time. Like my Fisher 800-B receiver or my Tanberg 420 cassett deck or my Bozak speakers. The Emotiva performs quite well for a bargain price. I took my time before I went public with the fact that I tried one and that is because I was a little skeptical at first but over time it has proven to be worth my money. You should take a flyer and give it a try, you might be pleasantly surprised in how it performs. I know that in my home with Reference KEF 105.4 speakers there is a whole lot of magic. That amp makes them come alive and that is so good.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.