Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: RE: how did you determine that? posted by bwb on August 7, 2012 at 14:08:34:
It does play music, but a tad lower than the other amp, but its enough to almost not be able to tell from listening position that the speaker is connected...I just hope it isn't a transformer..
I tried that..I played with the amps inverted and all connections are tight and strong.
All I know is that I know nothingThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Problem with output at the 16 ohm tap - whitese 09:52:01 08/07/12 (10)
- Are your speakers really 16 Ohm? - Frihed89 21:53:46 08/07/12 (3)
- it doesn't matter - bwb 10:27:52 08/08/12 (0)
- RE: Are your speakers really 16 Ohm? - whitese 04:09:15 08/08/12 (1)
- RE: Are your speakers really 16 Ohm? - Palustris 08:17:08 08/08/12 (0)
- how did you determine that? - bwb 12:45:27 08/07/12 (5)
- RE: how did you determine that? - whitese 12:49:26 08/07/12 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: how did you determine that? - whitese 14:12:15 08/07/12 (0)