Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: RE: Preamp with center channel posted by Robert C. Lang on August 2, 2012 at 18:21:29:
I have issues with that statement as well. It seems strange that I've never heard of it before, and there is no explanation regarding what it is or how it is corrected. Perhaps the box creates this mystical error signal.
I continue to read, keeping an open mind.
Dark energy? Ridiculous!
We live in an electric universe.This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Preamp with center channel - fstein 19:24:29 08/01/12 (14)
- The Fisher 500C has a center channel output. /t - reuben 04:19:12 08/03/12 (0)
- RE: Preamp with center channel - Kal Rubinson 20:03:09 08/01/12 (12)
- RE: Preamp with center channel - Robert C. Lang 18:21:29 08/02/12 (8)
- there is an "Achilles Heel" within the stereo composite signal itself. This is the cross-coupled error signal - reuben 04:36:16 08/03/12 (2)
- California Audio Show - Robert C. Lang 10:06:43 08/03/12 (1)
- RE: California Audio Show - reuben 05:27:00 08/04/12 (0)
- RE: Preamp with center channel - Kal Rubinson 18:50:44 08/02/12 (4)
- Too bad Les Ford wasn't an Audiophile - Frihed89 21:28:43 08/01/12 (2)