Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: RE: Preamp with center channel posted by Robert C. Lang on August 2, 2012 at 19:12:07:
You might try looking up the Blumlein and Klipsch papers relating to 3 channel stereo.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Preamp with center channel - fstein 19:24:29 08/01/12 (14)
- The Fisher 500C has a center channel output. /t - reuben 04:19:12 08/03/12 (0)
- RE: Preamp with center channel - Kal Rubinson 20:03:09 08/01/12 (12)
- RE: Preamp with center channel - Robert C. Lang 18:21:29 08/02/12 (8)
- there is an "Achilles Heel" within the stereo composite signal itself. This is the cross-coupled error signal - reuben 04:36:16 08/03/12 (2)
- California Audio Show - Robert C. Lang 10:06:43 08/03/12 (1)
- RE: California Audio Show - reuben 05:27:00 08/04/12 (0)
- RE: Preamp with center channel - Kal Rubinson 18:50:44 08/02/12 (4)
- Too bad Les Ford wasn't an Audiophile - Frihed89 21:28:43 08/01/12 (2)Follow Ups
- RE: Preamp with center channel - Kal Rubinson 20:50:21 08/02/12 (0)