Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.
In Reply to: Inside picture of a new Marantz PM8004 posted by airtime on July 21, 2012 at 08:20:38:
I have a Marantz SA-8001 CD/ SACD player, that I might upgrade to a SA-8004 - so, I can't help but think that the PM8004 might have a nice synergy with it.
I'd like to hear more comment on the phono stage.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Inside picture of a new Marantz PM8004 - airtime 08:20:38 07/21/12 (24)
- Thanks for posting these - dvb 21:27:30 07/23/12 (2)
- RE: Inside picture of a new Marantz PM8004 - Bill the K 08:20:14 07/23/12 (2)
- RE: Inside picture of a new Marantz PM8004 - Glen B 13:09:02 07/23/12 (1)
- RE: Inside picture of a new Marantz PM8004 - Bill the K 20:16:20 07/23/12 (0)
- Use HTML tags for multiple pics - E-Stat 06:47:18 07/22/12 (6)
- Or just - 1973shovel 08:05:50 07/22/12 (5)
- heat sink - jimmyjames 02:55:22 07/22/12 (1)
- Ya, but did you also notice all the copper screws - airtime 08:50:47 07/22/12 (0)
- I have the previous model PM8003 - AbeCollins 08:57:03 07/21/12 (5)
- RE: I have the previous model PM8003 - Siliconsammy 11:21:45 07/21/12 (4)
- Amp board - airtime 08:25:08 07/21/12 (0)
- Filter caps and boards - airtime 08:24:08 07/21/12 (0)
- Power supply pic nt - airtime 08:22:24 07/21/12 (0)