Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Is this still a problem with ultra linear tube amplifiers?

Sorry.

I get the sense that most people are bit old school like me and when something breaks I like to go back to the store I bought it from and have them repair it or send it away for me.

The dealer is located in HK - I went to their shop which is a dedicated Audio Space showroom (they have a new bigger one) and I met the co-owner. I wanted to hear the speakers before I accepted them for review. Simply because it wastes my time to listen to something for a month so I prefer to hear them first.

For me personally it helps that the dealer is also the co-owner designer. They can do repairs and upgrades on-site. Numerous cap upgrades and piles of tubes for sale. I think I have a picture of the place in my camera so when I post my third installment on dagogo's commenary section I will include one of their showroom.

You are quite right - it's a global world so it doesn't really matter where the store is locted. It would be the same for bigger brands as well - When my HP computer died I had to ship it to HP.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Is this still a problem with ultra linear tube amplifiers? - RGA 20:18:22 07/09/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.