Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: harmonic distortion does not get 'buried in the mix'.

No, you made a stupid statement to try to prove a ludicrous point. NOTHING I have been talking about is theoretical. It is all based on listening experience and test experience of others. READ the papers.

"
SEE, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I IS - I GIVE CONCRETE DATA BASED EXAMPLES DERIVED FROM ACTUAL EXPERIENCE WHILE YOU JUST SLING MUD AND ANECDOTAL BS."

No, I gave you good valid references about the effects of feedback and their sonic impact and you just want to pooh pooh it away because it is "inconvenient" to your audio world point of view. You are a narrow minded fool. Your experience with amps I can safely disregard... Your experience with speakers, while perhaps extensive, is also clearly as biased and misguided as well as uninformed (1.5% 9th harmonic...LOL)

So, I see now you have stooped to the last resort of a drowning man, name calling. I am Moronocab and Ralph is a jackass. What does that make you in this debate??? A LOSER! Simple as that.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.