Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: That's simply not going to happen and the reason for my question.

Hello Vic,

Glad you're so satisfied with the Eidolons. That's exactly how I feel about my Eidolon Diamonds. They make most other speakers I've heard sound so disjointed. It probably isn't necessary but I just wanted to make it clear that the BAT VK-60's mono-block amps are 120 wpc and the VK-75 mono-blocks are 150 wpc. The mono-block variants are sometimes referred to as the "VK-120" or the "VK-150"

Back when I had my Eidolons I was able to audition side by side in my house for a week the BAT VK-120 mono-blocks and the ARC-VT200 and to my ears the BAT was much the superior. I also owned the BAT 150se mono-blocks with both the Eidolons and the Diamonds and is what I highly recommend. They totally IMO ( and the dealer who was trying to sell me them) embarrassed a pair of Manley Neo-classic 250's. From my experience I really feel that the Eidolon/VK-150se combo will have you forgetting about the equipment and totally lost in the music. Good luck whatever you decide on.

enjoy,
Tom

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.