Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

?? That *I* should pay attention to??

Or the OP? The warning states:

Important Tone Imports Policy Notice

TONE IMPORTS is aware of UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS representing themselves as Shindo Labs dealers. Any Shindo Labs equipment purchased through an UNAUTHORIZED RESELLER will be void of all technical support and warranty conditions. If you have any questions concerning a RESELLER or if you'd like to find an AUTHORIZED DEALER in your area please CONTACT US through this site. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Our mission is to bring you the best equipment, support and service and this can only be accomplished by using our dealer network.

---

So, first of all, I am not representing myself as a Shindo Labs dealer as I most certainly am not (although I did purchase my system from one in the US). If your point is that I should be aware of the fact that Tone Imports will not support gear purchased on the used market, well, what can I do? Not sell it? As I've said before, if that is the policy - which it appears to be despite the fact that the first sentence of the warning suggests that the concern is not Audiogon sales but rather people falsely claiming to be Shindo dealers when they are not - then used AND potential buyers should consider the same.

I'm 36 - my wife is for life. I'm not married to anything else (but the Shindo products are superb).

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.