Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE:Viewing adjusting the Stereo content of a signal when mastering

Watch the video or link here. But essentiially yes. http://help.izotope.com/docs/ozone/pages/meters_vectorscope.htm

on and AAD CD Analog Tape tracks, Analog Mixdown/Master the differences were noticeable on a couple different Album/Song combos'
SuperTramp CoC. "Rudy" for for example assessing the whole track showed a wider spread in the CD master than in the Phono - though the software allows to to break the imaging information down in frequency bands, too!

This is where you can look to see if there are differences (stereo) in the low frequencies of a signal - and in my case also look for balance differences.

When "Remastering" it frees you from relying on the producers' choices for the presentation.

I use OZONE and RX primarily to fix errors in the vinyl transfer, reduce noise in the recording, and restore dynamics.

The latter is a lot less intrusive (and more flexibile) than my old dbx 3BX expander

"The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat" - Confucius

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.