Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Martin Logan Aerius problems (lots)

Afetr posting below about mps for the ML got them for a god price on eBay, with caveat that they worked properly.
I arranged to collect them, abd test them first., so here goes
1.Seller is out of the country and has left them with his sister in law to sell (my wife would kill me if I tried that)
2. he has sold the rest of his stereo so I have to bring an amp and source- i selttle on my integrated 40w NAD- it is high current and is great w my Quad els63's, and the guy says its in a small room.taking a pre/power would have been more difficult. And I bring my ipod- its is just to see that everything works.
3. setting up:I get there and connect it all up, discovering then that the speakers are already on (is that a problem? No funny noises as I connected speakers.
It turns out that the room is not small- they are in a small alcove that opens into a bigger room.
4. The sound:Ok, some is good then the problems start. All sorts of noises that dont sound good, then every few minutes the sound cuts out.
5.So I am out of the deal at the moment. Has anyone had similar problems?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - Martin Logan Aerius problems (lots) - digda_beat 04:52:42 07/03/16 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.