Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Another wall thread!!

yes... I am not a loud listener.... I'll just build it and roll with it.... I think making the back wall drywall is a good idea though.... and that would be easier and more cost effective..... I have flexibility in that - I have a huge rug..... I do have bass traps if needed..... diffusors or ficus trees in the 11' space behind the speakers would be real easy to do.... because the room is so deep - My listening position is completely flexible..... So.... saying all of that.... the 11' requirement is really what pushes me to make the room 30' deep.... as it allows me 10' away at listening position minimum - and keeps me 9' away from the back wall.... I can always go near field ...or push farther back if I want as well.... And as you said - having the descent also adds flexibility.... I just love panel bass which I really think is part of what draws me into the 20.7.....and this is why I am a little adverse to using the descent.... but never say never.... Every time I have heard the 20.7 I sit down and expect bass to be weak or look for a weakness there..... and I can't find it.....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.