Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: RIbbons for ribbons

"Please give detailed examples where I have mischaracterized your statements. I have simply taken what you have said and contrasted this against what a well respected cable/preamp/amp designer I knew personally and had experience with his products has said about cable design. What he said held up in his products and what you have said goes against the experiences and some theories of others."

You just did it again! You characterized me as being 100% objective about audio. I believe in objective evaluation, but I have NEVER claimed there isn't a subjective aspect. The percentage ratio is the item in question. Are you really that dense that you don't even recognize these mischaracterizations when you apply them?? Good golly man.

A scientist with the amount of dichotomy that you exhibit is not the type of person I would want designing any products....or drugs....that I might consume. I'm glad audio is only a hobby for you.

Dave.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.