Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Amplification for Tympani 1a

IIRC my Tympani 1Cs used two 'L' shaped brackets (of shiny stainless steel), one was affixed to the front of a panel, the other its rear. Then the supplied screws were pushed through the holes in the brackets and the pre-drilled holes in the panels. Tightening the screws was accomplished on the rear of a panel, using the also supplied washers and nuts. Looking at the speakers it wouldn't have been aesthetically pleasing to see the tips of screws, washers and nuts on the front of a panel. Being only able to see the head of a screw was a better choice.

Being ~30 years ago I might well be misrembering, however common to many of my years I can more easily recall what happened 30 years ago than what I ate for dinner last night, (although I can). When I can't recall my name or the route I use to drive back home, I'll be finished. (In ten days I'll be 'celebrating', if that's what I'll be able to call it, my 80th birthday. Certainly no 'golden ears' here).

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.